Conference Organization (Special Sessions)
- 17th IEEE Conference on Emerging Technologies and Factory Automation (Krakow, Poland): CFP
- 16th IEEE Conference on Emerging Technologies and Factory Automation (Toulouse, France): CFP
- 15th IEEE Conference on Emerging Technologies and Factory Automation (Bilbao, Spain): CFP
- 14th IEEE Conference on Emerging Technologies and Factory Automation (Mallorca, Spain): CFP
- 2010: Georg Neugschwandtner (Integration)
- 2008: Boris Malinowsky (Calimero)
- 2006: Wolfgang Granzer (Security in KXN/EIB)
- 2000: Christopher Krügel (KNX/Jini)
KNX Scientific Conference 2006
The 2006 KNX Scientific Conference took place at TU Vienna from 9-10 November. We are proud to have been given the opportunity to host this event and hope it was a success for all participants!
The local conference website is archived here.
These were the presentations given by members of the Automation Systems Group:
- EIBsec: A Security Extension to KNX
- A versatile networked embedded platform for KNX/EIB
- Interoperable Web Services for Building Automation - Integrating KNX
- Wireless Communication in KNX/EIB
Speakers (except Matthias Neugschwandtner) and local organizing committee (left to right): Wolfgang Granzer, Martin Kögler, Christian Reinisch, Fritz Praus, Georg Neugschwandtner, Wolfgang Kastner, Jürgen Weidinger, Jörg Rohringer, Oliver Alt - click image for a larger version
EIB Workshop 2000
The EIB Workshop on iETS, Java, Jini and Linux was also hosted by ASG in 2000. It was the first forum dedicated to bringing developers and researchers working on EIB/Internet integration together.